2 Good Fun Day with Vita Cubes

by - 4:30 PM

Last Saturday, we were invited to attend the Vita Cubes 2 Good Fun Day at Active Fun BGC through Mommy Bloggers Philippines.






I was so excited because, normally, it was just me and Popy, but my husband was able to join us.






Popy doesn't really understand so much of what was happening, but he's always happy when there are kids around. Our family bff, planner girl and co-mommy blogger Ferry met us there, too, with her firstborn.

The place was packed when we arrived. Mummies, kids and, even daddies were there. It was like one big kiddie party.




DIY Cake for the little ones. :)

Ok, I'm 28 now. My batchmates would remember the Flintstones Vitamins in the market back in the days. It's hard candy shaped like our favorite Flintstones characters, and I always feared I'd overdose myself with it because my mum used to tell me it was medicine.

What's Vita Cubes?

Vita Cubes are cube-shaped jelly candies that come in different fruit flavors.

Red is for strawberry,
Green is for apply.
Violet is for grape.
Orange is for... Yep, you guessed it! Orange!
Yellow is for mango.

Each Vita Cube contains the following:

Lysine for proper growth and energy production, and also helps in calcium absorption.
Zinc to help the immune and digestive systems, energy metabolism, and faster wound healing. Vitamin A to help increase immunity against infections, and helps in ensuring healthy eyes and bone development.
Vitamin B for growth and strength promotion, memory stimulation, and helps boost oxygen circulation and converts carbohydrates and fats into energy.
Vitamin C to help form and repair red blood cells, bones and tissues. It also helps in keeping our child's gums healthy. It strengthens the immune system and helps the body absorb iron.
Vitamin E boosts the immune system and helps the body fight germs, keeps blood vessels open for blood to flow freely.

Now, with all that, you might be wondering, is this a vitamin supplement?

It's candy. It's just packed with essential vitamins and minerals, and it's water-soluble, which means if there's any excess of it, it's secreted by the body. I know, we, mums, worry about OD, especially that it's for our kids.

Oooh, candy buffet. :)

Well, my son who's one year old, doesn't take vitamins just yet, as he's still breastfeeding and is eating fresh food very well.

Ok, we tasted it, and by "we", I mean me, my husband and Ferry. It's sweet and chewy. I have to stop myself from finishing all because we're planning to give some to my 8-year old brother-in-law.

Here's a funny conversation with Ferry's daughter yesterday when we visited them at home:

Achie: Tita Nins, look o! (Shows me empty Vita Cubes wrappers.)
Me: O, who ate those?
Achie: Tita Nins, Tito Gab and Nanay.
Me: Kami talaga? (Laughs)

Yeah, it... umn... got stock in her memory. :)

There you go! Thanks to Vita Cubes and Rebisco for the fun, healthy and very tummy-filling event, and to Mommy Bloggers Philippines for inviting me and my family. Their caterer was good, too. I didn't have photos of my food because I was busy finishing my plates.

MBP Family Photo courtesy of co-mommy blogger,Gracie Miranda-Maulion.
Goodies we got to take home! I was most especially happy with the candies and the pillow.

Vita Cubes is available in all Mercury Drug outlets, SM Supermarkets, Robinson's Supermarkets, Waltermart, Landmark, Puregold, Mini Stop outlets, and other leading supermarkets and local grocery stores. It may be bought per box which contains 10 pieces of 50-g packs or per individual 50-g pack at SRP Php 12.00.

I still have an LSS of the Vita Cubes song. :) 

You May Also Like

0 comments